Monday 26 January 2009

The final Semester

With only a few months left to complete the course I feel satisfied with my progress. Something I didn’t expect was creating digital artwork I could put in my portfolio.

As it gets closer to the end of the course I feel that I have I got out of the course more than I set out to achieve. I have been on a roller-coaster of emotions during the course and this is set to continue:

Currently I feel -

Apprehensive - about completing the Self Managed Learning Plan (SMLP) this will be difficult for me because the subject PHP doesn’t interest me and I would rather learn flash and Actionscript. Learning Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) will stand me in good stead to further my career and broaden my horizons. Now a week behind after going on a Skiing holiday I need to dedicate any spare time I have to studying. Compiling a list of resources in my last blog should encourage me to conduct research and complete tutorials to learn PHP.

Excited - at the prospect of creating an online portfolio to showcase my design work, and

Nervous - about my final presentation but confidant that it will come together.

No comments: