Tuesday 31 March 2009

Production Schedule - (deadline 9am, 1st April)

I thought this might be an April fool but I have done it anyway.
See below:

Initially, I thought it might be a great idea to enter the 2009 D&AD Open Brief: ‘What else do you do?’ however, following registering an interest searching through the categorises and selecting a web design brief that included everything required to begin the design process, I reconsidered my decision.


On the very slim chance I won and I do mean slim, I would get recognition of my efforts both by gaining an award and completing my project to a high standard, what a great achievement. Although I have to be realistic here, I am working on two projects and a presentation that all need completing in just over a months time. Time is something I have just realised is something I don’t have a lot of.

I have decided to do: The MLILB Creative Brief,
http://curriculum.qca.org.uk/key-stages-1-and-2/subjects/mathematics/index.aspx
With a focus on the unit Ma3 Shape, space and measures

Weekly Timesheet
This is my time sheet from last Wednesday 25th March to Wednesday 1st April:


Full production schedule
If this requires to be created in a different format, I’m sure I will get to know when I am in college.

Month One:
Month Two:


No comments: