Sunday 30 September 2007

Gantt Chart

At the beginning of the week, I set myself a checklist of targets, which improved my focus and gave me a sense of enormous satisfaction. One of the targets, was to define the look of the site template. Initially, I was reluctant to begin designing until I was satisfied with the content required for the other units. Similar to leaving your dessert till last, temptation got the better of me and I reached for the pencil.

Fixed


Liquid

Please feel free to leave constructive criticism (the more critical the better!), I will look forward to receiving your suggestions for improvement in eager anticipation.
Self-discipline is something that I don’t find difficult, but having a good balance between, College, Work and Family is a juggling act. Implementation of a Gantt chart will illustrate my scheduling against the units ahead. With the deadline fast approaching, I feel both apprehensive and confident. Apprehensive that my sketch blog doesn’t have an adequate amount of supporting evidence, but confident that by referring to the Gantt chart, I will complete each unit on time.

1 comment:

Suzanne Hullah said...

I really like the 'liquid' layout that you've drawn in that post. The layout is neat, tidy and not too busy. Maybe developing this idea with an addition of colour would be useful?