Tuesday 27 November 2007

On the 18th Day of Christmas…

I keep on telling myself it is not December yet, however I realise it is very close. Come December the Christmas countdown will occur until submission day. After rewriting my to do list to Father Christmas submission, I am still deliberating over the thoughts of a time extension.

With only a few terms away from completing the content for A3, I hope to finish it by tomorrow. I realise that my original plan was to post the thumbnail screen designs today, but it will now be next week. So, watch this blog!

6 comments:

Tom Smith said...

I'm in a similar position to you- I had planned to have started the screen designs now, but the content just seemed to never end!!

Finally, though, it is done, and I can move on!

Suzanne Hullah said...

I intended to begin my screen designs at the end of last week, but this had to be delayed until this week due to the underestimation of time on certain tasks.

Hopefully by the end of this week, I can get the five designs that I've developed further on my blog so that I can receive feedback on them.

John Browne said...

AWwww man, I was looking forward to checkin out your screen designs to see if they are as good as your print outs. Now ive got to wait another week :(

Knowing that its not yet December does take quite a bit of weight of my shoulders as well because it means ive got more time to gather presents for the important people in my life (Family).

Michelle Bonfield said...

I know the deadline is looming but there's still plenty of time. Your experience should help to optimise your design time and then the rest is a piece of cake!?

I can only imagine how busy and tired you must be at the moment but hang in there. Just think how good it will feel to be all finished and relaxed over Christmas!

Mark Torrington said...

Finally completed my contents that took most of today to type up. Exactly 2000 words including: Titles, URL Header, Introduction and content.

Thank you all for your comments and I wish you all the best with your content.

Anonymous said...

Comment deadline.