Thursday 28 February 2008

Final checks

With all the validations out of the way and all your comments considered, please view the amended website.

If you manage to spot something wrong with it, please use the feedback form to comment on it. I now realise why some of you were having trouble validating the feedback form. Although I am probably the last one to complete the website, if anybody is still struggling to validate the form I found this site really helpful to get thing into a logical order.

Although I experienced a few errors linking up the feedback form to the thank you reply, it seems to be working successfully now. If I have time after writing up the evaluation I will add an accessibility section.

To complete the assignment:
  1. Generate statistics from usability feedback
  2. Update sketch book with printouts
  3. Update this weeks timesheet
  4. Write up evaluation for A5, reflect on compromises and alteration incurred
  5. Complete Merit and Distinctions
  6. Add accessibility section

4 comments:

Tom Smith said...

I've just tested your redirect... it works fine. Glad I could be of assistance with that! There are a number of hidden fields you can use in conjunction with formmail... for example you can add a subject to the email you receive. You can see a full list on the formmail readme.

Suzanne Hullah said...

Great work there Mark!

Your redirect is working fine now, which is good. Can you just clear up a question that Steve raised on Monday? The woman on your website..did you intentionally make the colours of your website match her jumper? They also match the gentleman's jumper in the top image too!

Mark Torrington said...

Sue, I altered the colours of their clothing to match my website.

It is quite easy to do in photoshop. Image > adjustments > colour replace.

Suzanne Hullah said...

I thought you had, just goes to show your dedication concerning attention to detail!