Tuesday 26 February 2008

A steep learning curve

Again as the deadline is upon me, I feel apprehensive that I will complete it on time and to a standard that I am pleased with. Thank you to those of you who completed the usability testing I am not quite sure how to fix some of these problems until I do a little more research. It is my intention this week to evaluate the feedback received, make changes to the website and evaluate the site against my project goals.

This assignment has been a steep learning curve for me. Overall, I feel happy with the progress I have made with the assignment and pleased with the website I have created. At times I have struggled and found the whole experience frustrating for instance trying to force the website to do something but not possessing the required knowledge to do anything about it until after hours of research.

No comments: